Apparently teachers don't get what is called "maternity leave," they can take their sick days and then they get disability pay for the remaining weeks if they signed up for disability when they did their paperwork. They can take all their sick/personal days but then they have something like 4-6 weeks where they get disability and after that they get docked pay.
I haven't decided if I will take any time off. Since I signed last years paperwork before the end of the school year I have two weeks already accrued. I could technically take a week or two off and then start the year late. It depends on how long he takes to get here :)
Apparently teachers don't get what is called "maternity leave," they can take their sick days and then they get disability pay for the remaining weeks if they signed up for disability when they did their paperwork. They can take all their sick/personal days but then they have something like 4-6 weeks where they get disability and after that they get docked pay.
ReplyDeleteI haven't decided if I will take any time off. Since I signed last years paperwork before the end of the school year I have two weeks already accrued. I could technically take a week or two off and then start the year late. It depends on how long he takes to get here :)
I put up different preg pics on my last post.