Our first anniversary was so wonderful! Bobby had planned a whole day of "activities" and kept our agenda a secret until we pulled into the parking lots! (that says a lot since he usually can't keep secrets like that...)
We started our day getting ready (which was difficult since I had NO idea what to get ready FOR), we played with the dogs for a bit, and then we left! He ended up taking me to the Dallas World Aquarium which was AWESOME! He took note of my love of fish (not eating them though, blegh!) and the water, and planned a whole day of fish-seeing! We got to sit in this tunnel with water all around us and watch them feed the sharks and sting rays, I saw a manatee for the first time in my life (my goodness they're HUGE), and we had fun playing "follow my finger" with the schooling fish.
When we were done at the aquarium, he took me to a fish/aquarium store and admitted that he would have LOVED to say, "Ok, we're going to go in and pick out your new aquarium" but he's going to have to owe me until we get our house. He was more disappointed about this than I was, but we still had a blast! They had a 200 gallon aquarium in there on a stand that took up a whole wall! I decided that was WAY too big for me, but we could maybe compromise with a 90 gallon, haha. Now the big question is: fresh or salt water? Hmm...
After our shopping trip, I suggested we go to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner (cuz Bobby had never been and it had been over 10 years since my first trip). He was up for it and we ate WAY too much. We ended up taking nearly half of everything home and enjoying it the next day. We walked around Grapevine Mills Mall (to burn some of what we ate!) and headed home!
I bought Bobby the Lego Indiana Jones game, so we changed into our PJ's and sat on the floor playing that for the rest of the night. Overall, it was a very fin, I mean, fun and sweet anniversary! Hopefully there are many many more to come!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy anniversary :) The best is yet to come!!!
ReplyDelete